Boston Personal Injury Lawyer
Helping You Claim the Compensation You Are Owed
No one should have to pay for damages resulting from an accident that was not their fault.The Law Offices of Martin D. Finkel, P.C. is dedicated to helping clients claim what they are owed after being injured because of the negligence of others. My firm can provide the counsel, support and relentless representation that you need in order to file a successful claim for personal injury.
Call (877) 523-2800 for a FREE Consultation
While nothing can be done to turn back time and erase your actual injury, any financial and emotional damages can still be partially compensated through a personal injury claim. My firm is familiar with Massachusetts personal injury law, which has been established to create a legal platform in order for injured persons to obtain some sort of justice from those responsible for their accidents. Call my offices as soon as possible to speak with me and learn exactly what can be done to recover fair compensation for your damages.
Why choose the Law Offices of Martin D. Finkel, P.C.?
The success of your personal injury case depends heavily on your choice of legal representation. By choosing my firm to handle your case, you can dramatically increase your chances of recovering the compensation that you deserve. I have handled all types of personal injury cases and have assisted numerous clients in obtaining justice for their accidents and damages. Reasons to choose my firm include:
- Over 30 years of experience in personal injury
- Millions of dollars recovered for clients
- Former Public Defender and trial attorney in the state
- Member – Massachusetts Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Member – American Association for Justice
My firm and I offer clients the degree of knowledge and skill needed to pursue the highest possible amount of compensation. We will evaluate every aspect of your case in order to maximize the value of your settlement or trial verdict.
Representing Victims of All Types of Personal Injury
The most common cause of personal injury in Massachusetts and across the country is car accidents. Whether you were hit by a distracted driver or were involved in a
drunk driving accident, my firm can handle your case. Other common accidents include
bicycle accidents, and
Perhaps your accident was the result of premises liability. I can represent you in cases ranging from
slip and fall accidents to
dog bites and
construction accidents. Were you injured due to
medical malpractice? Common cases include
medical equipment malfunctions, and
nursing home abuse. Call my firm no matter how serious your injuries are. We can recover compensation for
catastrophic injuries of all kinds, including
spinal cord injuries, and
traumatic brain injury.
You can also demand compensation for the loss of a loved one in an accident. If one of your family members was killed due to another person's negligence, you have the right to file a claim for wrongful death. You need to act quickly in order to file your claim within the statute of limitations, so speak with me as soon as possible.
Types of Damages We Can Recover
Accidents can result in all types of physical, financial and emotional damages. The most common personal injury damages include:
- Medical expenses – This compensation includes any medical costs from the accident and possible medical needs for the future.
- Lost wages – An injury (permanent or not) may possibly cause the victim and the family to experience lost wages due to time off of work and will take into account the loss of ability to work in the future if the injury was long-term.
- Cost of living with a disability – If the injury had long-term effects, the victim may have to quit working, and change their lifestyle completely (if they are in a wheelchair, for example).
- Property damages – This may include the destroyed car from the accident or anything else that was damaged in the accident.
- Funeral costs – If the family lost their loved one in a wrongful death accident, the damages will also cover the associated costs of the funeral as well.
- Pain and suffering – Though an injury or death cannot have a price tag, this will be compensation for the emotional distress the victim/family have experienced.
- Loss of consortium – Some accidents may have life-changing effects that harms their marital and other social relationships
Consult a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to learn what types of compensation you may be eligible to receive.
Contingency Fee – If We Don't Win, You Don't Pay Us
One of the many benefits of hiring the Law Offices of Martin D. Finkel, P.C. is that we run our office on a contingency fee basis: if we don't win, you don't pay! This essentially means that we will absorb the costs associated with your case and, if we win, the attorney fees will simply come out of the recovery. This means that we take nothing from your personal wallet.
We understand how devastating personal injuries and wrongful death accidents can be, and financial stress should not be what keeps you from taking legal action. It is your right to pursue this case and it is our job to fight aggressively on your behalf. In the event we do not win your case, you can simply walk away without owing us anything. We are confident in our legal abilities, and we will do whatever we can to help you receive the recovery that you deserve.
Contact an Injury Lawyer in Boston
My legal team will listen attentively and carefully review your case to let you know what you can expect with regard to a settlement. I am also prepared to fight relentlessly in court in the event that a trial case is in your best interests.
Your case is important to the firm and we will treat provide you with the individual attention, time and effort that your claim deserves. Call our office today and schedule a free consultation and speak to a distinguished professional about the specifics of your case. We can provide valuable insight into the legal proceedings that your situation may require. Call now at (877) 523-2800 to contact us for your free initial consultation!